Thursday, June 23, 2011

200 Elements and solutions for the new version of Alchemy - Part 3

187    Tsunami    '=    Earthquake    +    Ocean
188    Turtle    '=    Egg    +    Sand
189    Twilight    '=    Night    +    Day
190    Volcano    '=    Lava    +    Earth
191    Warrior    '=    Human    +    Sword
192    Waterpipe    '=    Water    +    Pipe
193    Wave    '=    Wind    +    Sea
194    Wheel    '=    Tool    +    Wood
195    Wild Animal    '=    Forest    +    Life
196    Wind    '=    Pressure    +    Air
197    Windmill    '=    House    +    Wind
198    Wire    '=    Metal    +    Eletricity
199    Wood    '=    Tool    +    Tree
200    Zombie    '=    Corpse    +    Life

20 comments:

  1. lol took me a week before i had enough time to do it

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I got to 199/200 and found out that when I make Antarctica it won't count it and can't finish the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do i make cheese

    ReplyDelete
  4. im not getting all the solutions

    ReplyDelete
  5. cheese=time + milk
    milk= cow +farmer
    farmer = field + human
    human=earth+life
    sand+glass=time
    cow=livestock+life

    ReplyDelete
  6. the people who created this game must be gay because when you mix man+man you get sex sorry to any of the homosexes out there but ya just wanted to mention it

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!I NEED FRUIT COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how to make man? When I mixed livestock and life there is no solution "cow".
    how to make cheese

    ReplyDelete
  9. and now 210/210 !cool

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have 228/230 what other ones are there?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found another interesting version:
    http://alchemyga.me/mod/49

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've got 255/260!!! ARGHH!!!! 5 more! help!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, can you help me ?? I have 237/260 an I've completed all this three lists. HELP !!!

      Delete